Friday, September 11, 2009

Sunday, Sept.13 Will Be Our Last Day

Next Sunday, Sept. 13th, will be the last Sunday for the Summer Adult Sunday class. It has been a pleasure to teach you folks this past 14 Sundays and I thank the Elders for giving me the opportunity to teach. But, it's time to move on to another subject matter and teacher. I would like to thank Rick Beach for helping me out during the summers and subbing for me when I was gone. Rick and I had several discussions during the summer deciding on what subject areas we should teach. I hope you have enjoyed our discussions and the class content because I certainly have. Well, if there is one thing you can remember from the class, is that we as Christians are the salt and light to a dying world, and we are called to action by proclaiming the Gospel to our neighbors and friends, than that's all that matters.

Sunday's class, we will finish up separation of church and state which will not take too long. Lastly, I want to provide you with some closure to the class with how do we as Christians respond to a secular America. See you Sunday.

No comments: